Lily & Drew Travel Jewelry Storage Carrying Case Jewelry Organizer with Removable Pouch, in Gift Box (V1B Black)
If you choose to make a purchase I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- CONVENIENT: Bring your jewelry with you in this compact, yet roomy travel storage case. Ample storage inside as well as a convenient external zippered pocket for quick access (can even fit a large smart phone).
- SUPERIOR: For travel, this jewelry organizer is superior to a hard jewelry box. Slip it into your backpack, carry-on baggage or your purse. Keeps your necklaces from getting tangled.
- REMOVABLE POUCH: soft velvet material offers additional storage and separates the jewelry on the left side of the case from that on the right. Snaps retain this zippered pouch to the main case.
- SECURE: Zippers close tightly keeping the contents safe, preventing any items from falling out. Don’t risk your jewelry with a jewelry roll or folding case!
- SOFT: Velvet interior protects your valuable jewelry. Two interior zippered pockets to secure watches and bracelets. 6 necklace loops with small pouches to separate pendants, long ring loop holds multiple rings, 28 ear-ring holes.
Cindy Harriss – I really love this travel jewelry case. It holds a lot more than I ever thought it would. I’m about to go on a trip and I have 2 weeks worth of jewelry loaded in this neat case. 10 necklaces, 6 bracelets, 2 watches, 10 pair of earrings, 5 rings, 4 ankle bracelets and extra earring backs and jewelry I’m sure I’ve forgot to mention and room for a lot more. I like that my necklaces are separate from each other so they don’t get tangled, same for bracelets. Earrings easily stay put on the leather strap with the earring holes to keep them organized. It has 2 zipper pouches below the earring holder for extras and a larger pouch in the center that snaps in place to hold larger items. I feel that my jewelry isn’t going to get damaged or smashed. I would never put my diamonds and precious stones in something that I didn’t feel would protect them. I’m super pleased with this and would recommend for any one that travels and loves to take their jewelry with them.