H Potter Jewelry Tree Organizer with Tray
If you choose to make a purchase I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Stylish metal jewelry organizer necklace holder bracelet display stand ring tray features 3 tiers at different heights, well-designed to hold several necklaces & bracelets. Chic base tray for display of rings, earrings and other accessories Stylish metal jewelry organizer necklace holder bracelet display stand ring tray features 3 tiers at different heights, well-designed to hold several necklaces & bracelets. Chic base tray for display of rings, earrings and other accessories.
- Size allows ample space for your necklaces bracelets rings and earrings. Easy size to place in many locations from your dresser to your vanity to your night stand Classy chrome finish looks beautiful but does not detract from the elegance of your jewelry. Simply attach the nuts which are hidden beneath the tray making this organizer an attractive piece for all your jewelry. Arrives in 4 pieces: tray and 3 organizer tiers. Simply screw the jewelry holder tiers into the base. Sturdy and functional.
- Contemporary jewelry organizer stand design fits in any location from dressers to vanities to nightstands. Can also be used in salons, boutiques and stores for jewelry storage, necklace tree and bracelet holder.
- Curved ends of each tier keeps jewelry from sliding off the ends Approximate Dimensions of H Potter jewelry organizer (in inches): 11.1 W x 15.6 H x 7.25 D
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our products are built to last
I wanted to organize my necklaces and bracelets to where I can have an easier access to. Currently I had them all over the place. Currently it holds 21 necklaces and 8 wide bracelets hung on the rods, 2 watches and 8 bracelets on the tray – but I am pretty sure I have room for more.