Did you know that the color of clothing, jewelry and accessories can have a profound effect on how you and others feel? Wearing the right colors can make you feel happy while wearing the wrong colors can have the opposite effect.
How does yellow clothing, jewelry and accessories impact the way others perceive you?
- Yellow is associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.
- Yellow is the color of the mind and the intellect.
- Yellow creates enthusiasm for life.
- Yellow is the color of a communicator that loves to talk.
- Yellow helps with decision making.
- Yellow aids clarity of thought and ideas.
- Yellow awakens optimism and confidence.
- Yellow is the color of the networker.
- Yellow inspires us to find new ways of doing things.
- Yellow is fast-moving and can cause a sense of agitation.
- Yellow is uplifting and illuminating.
- Yellow inspires happiness, hope, and cheerfulness.
- Yellow is non-emotional, using the head rather than the heart.
- Yellow inspires us to study both sides of an issue before making a decision.
- Yellow relates to acquired knowledge.
- Yellow loves a mental challenge.
- Yellow helps us analyze and recall information.
- Yellow stimulates the left or logical side of the brain.
- Yellow inspires original thought.
If you love yellow clothing, jewelry and accessories you will find yourself in this description.
- You have a strong independent streak in you.
- You have a happy disposition.
- You are cheerful and fun to be with.
- You can be stubborn.
- You dislike pettiness and spitefulness.
- You tend to hide your emotions, putting on a brave face in times of adversity.
- You are not fazed by new technology.
- You can be very critical of yourself and others.
- You are a perfectionist.
- You are creative, coming up with new ideas.
- You are good at anything that involves the mind.
- You are methodical in your thinking.
- You can think quickly and make snap decisions.
- You use your mind to achieve your goals rather than your physical energy.
- You are selective with your choice of friends.
- You communicate well on a mental level with like-minded people.
- You are good at getting information out of others.
Variations of the Color Yellow
- Golden Yellow promotes intense curiosity and interest in finer details.
- Light Clear Yellow helps to clear the mind.
- Dark Yellow indicates a tendency toward depression and melancholy.
- Lemon Yellow promotes self-reliance and a need for an orderly life.
- Cream tinted with a hint of yellow encourages new ideas.
- Citrine Yellow is a superficial and fickle color.