Did you know that the color of clothing, jewelry and accessories can have a profound effect on how you and others feel? Wearing the right colors can make you feel happy while wearing the wrong colors can have the opposite effect.
How does red clothing, jewelry and accessories impact the way others perceive you?
- Red is the color of energy, passion and action.
- Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action.
- The color red is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.
- Being the color of physical movement, the color red awakens our physical life force.
- Red signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination.
- Red gives confidence to those who are shy or lacking in will power.
- Eastern cultures such as China red is the color for good luck.
- Red is the color of sexuality and can stimulate deeper and more intimate passions.
If you love red clothing, jewelry and accessories you will find yourself in this description.
- You are an explorer, pioneer, entrepreneur, and builder who likes to be first in discovering new realms.
- You are extroverted and optimistic, courageous and confident.
- You have a passion and enthusiasm for life and not afraid to pursue your dreams and goals.
- You gain the respect of others quite easily with your practical and grounded attitude.
- You are full of excitement that draws people to you.
- You are action-oriented and physically active.
- You have a strong need for power and control which is connected to your basic survival instincts.
- You often find yourself as the center of attention.
- You are stimulating to be with and you radiate a great deal of energy.
- You are achievement orientated, ambitious, competitive and like to be a winner. Second place is never good enough.
- You are impulsive, flaring up instantaneously but calm down quite quickly and then forget it ever happened.
- You are action-orientated, good at meeting deadlines and getting the job done at the right time.
- You are determined when you want something and you want it all.
Variations of the Color Red
- Scarlet: has a little orange mixed with it, giving it a richness and brightness.
- Maroon: a dark bluish red.
- Crimson: has a little blue in it.
- Burgundy: a dark purplish red.