Did you know that the color of clothing, jewelry and accessories can have a profound effect on how you and others feel? Wearing the right colors can make you feel happy while wearing the wrong colors can have the opposite effect.
How does purple/violet clothing, jewelry and accessories impact the way others perceive you?
- Purple/Violet is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.
- Purple/Violet relates to imagination, spirituality and inspires high ideals.
- Purple/Violet inspires deeper thought.
- Purple/Violet expands our awareness, connecting us to a higher consciousness.
- Purple/Violet is associated with transformation of the soul.
- Purple/Violet represents the future and dreams.
- Purple/Violet promote harmony, mental balance and stability.
- Purple/Violet inspires selfless love, sensitivity and compassion.
- Purple/Violet is associated with creative pursuits, inspiration and originality.
- Purple/Violet has a richness that demands respect.
- Purple/Violet can promote or aggravate depression, should be used carefully and in limited amounts.
- Purple/Violet is associated with royalty – symbolizing power, nobility, luxury, and ambition.
- Purple/Violet inspires original and sound ideas.
- Purple/Violet stimulates deeper subconscious thought.
If you love purple/violet clothing, jewelry and accessories you will find yourself in this description.
- You are compassionate kind and have a love for humanity.
- You use your better judgment to do good for others.
- You are ambitious and self-assured, the leader.
- You exudes a quiet modest form of dignity which is often appealing to others.
- You are passionate, like red, but inclined to display it in private only.
- You are unconventional, individual and original.
- You are unique, individual and independent, not one of the crowd.
- You hate to copy anyone else and enjoy doing your own thing.
Variations of the Color Purple/Violet
- Lavender has a fragility, sensitivity and vulnerability to it. It is romantic and inspires nostalgic feelings.
- Lilac implies immaturity, superficiality and youthfulness. It is extroverted and enthusiastic, inspiring glamour, romance and vanity.
- Mauve is concerned for justice to be done and always does the right thing. On the other hand, it can indicate a degree of commonness, the social climber aspiring to higher ideals.
- Plum is honorable and linked to family traditions.
- Dark purple is related to higher spiritual attainment but can also be associated with gloom, sad feelings and frustration.