Did you know that the color of clothing, jewelry and accessories can have a profound effect on how you and others feel? Wearing the right colors can make you feel happy, while wearing the wrong colors can have the opposite effect.
How does purple/violet clothing, jewelry and accessories impact the way others perceive you?
- Purple/Violet is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.
- Purple/Violet relates to imagination, spirituality and inspires high ideals.
- Purple/Violet inspires deeper thought.
- Purple/Violet expands our awareness, connecting us to a higher consciousness.
- Purple/Violet is associated with transformation of the soul.
- Purple/Violet represents the future and dreams.
- Purple/Violet promote harmony, mental balance and stability.
- Purple/Violet inspires selfless love, sensitivity and compassion.
- Purple/Violet is associated with creative pursuits, inspiration and originality.
- Purple/Violet has a richness that demands respect.
- Purple/Violet can promote or aggravate depression, should be used carefully and in limited amounts.
- Purple/Violet is associated with royalty – symbolizing power, nobility, luxury, and ambition.
- Purple/Violet inspires original and sound ideas.
- Purple/Violet stimulates deeper subconscious thought.
If you love purple/violet clothing, jewelry and accessories you will find yourself in this description.
- You are compassionate kind and have a love for humanity.
- You use your better judgment to do good for others.
- You are ambitious and self-assured, the leader.
- You exudes a quiet modest form of dignity which is often appealing to others.
- You are passionate, like red, but inclined to display it in private only.
- You are unconventional, individual and original.
- You are unique, individual and independent, not one of the crowd.
- You hate to copy anyone else and enjoy doing your own thing.
Variations of the Color Purple/Violet
- Lavender has a fragility, sensitivity and vulnerability to it. It is romantic and inspires nostalgic feelings.
- Lilac implies immaturity, superficiality and youthfulness. It is extroverted and enthusiastic, inspiring glamour, romance and vanity.
- Mauve is concerned for justice to be done and always does the right thing. On the other hand it can indicate a degree of commonness, the social climber aspiring to higher ideals.
- Plum is honorable and linked to family traditions.
- Dark purple is related to higher spiritual attainment but can also be assocatted with gloom, sad feelings and frustration.
Please click HERE to contact me with any questions you may have.