Did you know that the color of clothing, jewelry and accessories can have a profound effect on how you and others feel? Wearing the right colors can make you feel happy while wearing the wrong colors can have the opposite effect.
How does Orange clothing, jewelry and accessories impact the way others perceive you?
Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It is associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics whilst representing enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.
- Orange is the color of adventure and risk-taking, inspiring physical confidence, competition and independence.
- Orange aids in the assimilation of new ideas and frees the spirit of its limitations, giving us the freedom to be ourselves.
- The color orange relates to social communication, stimulating two-way conversations.
- Orange radiates warmth and happiness, combining the physical energy and stimulation of red with the cheerfulness of yellow.
- Orange encourages self-respect and respect of others.
- Orange is a warm and inviting color, it is both physically and mentally stimulating.
- Orange promotes physical confidence and enthusiasm – sportsmen and adventure-seekers relate well to orange.
- Orange relates to ‘gut reaction’ or our gut instincts, as opposed to the physical reaction of red or the mental reaction of yellow.
- Orange offers emotional strength in difficult times. It helps us to bounce back from disappointments and despair, assisting in recovery from grief.
- Orange is optimistic and uplifting, rejuvenating our spirit.
- Orange brings spontaneity and a positive outlook on life and is a great color to use during tough times.
- Orange keeps us motivated and helps us to look on the bright side of life.
If you love orange clothing, jewelry and accessories you will find yourself in this description.
- You are warm, optimistic, extroverted and often flamboyant.
- You are the life of the party, the uninhibited performer.
- You are charming and sociable but tend to be a show-off.
- You get satisfaction from helping others.
- You are friendly, good-natured and a generally agreeable person.
- You are more forward-thinking and outward thinking.
- You are have an enthusiasm for life and are always on the go.
- You are extroverted and uninhibited, often encouraging exhibitionism/showing of.f
- You enjoy partying and socializing and planning all types of social events.
- You are assertive and determined rather than aggressive – having a personality color orange means you are more light-hearted and less intense than those who love red.
- You thrive on human social contact and social gatherings, bringing all types together.
Variations of the Color Orange
- Dark orange indicates over-confidence and over-ambition.
- Peach encourages great communication and conversation. It inspires good manners and puts people at ease. It has all the attributes of orange but in a much softer, gentler and more cautious form.
- Golden orange encourages vitality and self-control.
- Red-orange for desire, sexual passion, pleasure, domination, aggression, and lust for action.
- Gold for of prestige, illumination, wisdom, wealth and high quality.
- Burnt Orange emits a negative vibration indicating pride, tension and aggressive self-assertion.
- Dark orange for deceit and distrust.
- Amber helps to inspire greater confidence and better self esteem. It can promote a degree of arrogance.