Did you know that the color of clothing, jewelry and accessories can have a profound effect on how you and others feel? Wearing the right colors can make you feel happy while wearing the wrong colors can have the opposite effect.
How does green clothing, jewelry and accessories impact the way others perceive you?
- Green is the color of balance, harmony and growth.
- Green is the color of growth, the color of spring, of renewal and rebirth.
- Green renews and restores depleted energy.
- Green reduces the stresses of modern living, restoring us back to a sense of well being.
- Green is an emotionally positive color, giving us the ability to love and nurture ourselves and others unconditionally.
- Green promotes a love of nature.
- Green balances our mental, emotional and physical energies which is why there is so much green on our planet.
- Green revitalizes when we are physically, mentally or emotionally exhausted.
- Green is nurturing and the most predominant color on earth.
- Green with envy’ is a common phrase and a negative reaction to the color green.
If you love green clothing, jewelry and accessories you will find yourself in this description.
- You are a natural peacemaker.
- You have the persistence and strength to cope with adversity.
- You have a strong sense of right or wrong, inviting good judgment.
- You can see situations clearly from all sides.
- You are generous and loves to share, but also seeks recognition.
- You love to contribute to society.
- You encompasses the mental clarity and optimism of yellow with the emotional calm of blue.
- You can anticipation of things to come.
- You are dependable, agreeable and diplomatic.
Variations of the Color Green
- Aqua: The color calms the spirit, offering protection and healing for the emotions.
- Pale green: The color allows us to see things from a new perspective, to make a fresh start.
- Dark green: The color signifies greed and selfish desire.
- Bright green: The color is self-confident and secure, natural and healthy, occurring in abundance in nature.
- Emerald green: The color inspires wealth in all its forms, from material well-being, to emotional well-being to creative ideas.
- Yellow green: The color suggests cowardice, conflict and fear.
- Jade green: The color of trust and confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
- Lime green: The color inspires youthfulness, naivety and playfulness.