Did you know that the color of clothing, jewelry and accessories can have a profound effect on how you and others feel? Wearing the right colors can make you feel happy while wearing the wrong colors can have the opposite effect.
How does blue clothing, jewelry and accessories impact the way others perceive you?
- Blue is the color of trust.
- Blue is the color of honesty and loyalty.
- Blue is sincere, reserved and quiet, and doesn’t like to make a fuss or draw attention.
- Blue hates confrontation, and likes to do things in its own way.
- Blue is reliable and responsible.
- Blue likes familiarity.
- Blue exhibits an inner security and confidence.
- Blue reduces stress, creating a sense of calmness, relaxation and order.
- Blue is the color of devotion.
- Blue represents wisdom from a higher level of intelligence, a spiritual perspective.
- Blue is conservative and predictable, a safe and non-threatening color.
- Blue is persistent and determined.
- Blue is nostalgic .Relating everything in the present and the future to experiences of the past.
- Blue relates to one-to-one verbal communication and self expression.
- Blue induces calm and peace.
- Blue is the color of truth.
- Blue is a safe color – the most universally liked color of all.
If you love blue clothing, jewelry and accessories you will find yourself in this description.
- You can be relied on to take control and do the right thing in difficult times.
- You are a giver, not a taker.
- You have a need for order and direction in its life, including its living and work spaces.
- You are not impulsive or spontaneous.
- You are helper, the rescuer, the friend in need.
- You don’t like to be rushed.
- You are idealistic.
- You often find change is difficult.
- You inspire higher ideals.
- You seek peace and tranquility above everything else, promoting both physical and mental relaxation.
- You need to analyze and think things through, and to work to a plan.
- You need to have direction & order- untidiness and unpredictability can be overwhelming.
- You like to build strong trusting relationships and becomes deeply hurt if that trust is betrayed.
- You can be inflexible and when faced with a new or different idea, you like think it over slowly, analyzes it, and try to understand how it fits into your vision of reality.
Variations of the Color Blue
- Pale Blue: Pale blue inspires creativity.
- Sky Blue: One of the calmest colors, sky blue inspires selfless love and fidelity.
- Azure Blue:A color of true contentment to achieve great things
- Dark Blue: Dark blue is the color of conservatism and responsibility.