- Bucket hats that provide protection from the sun have larger brims.
- Stylistic bucket hats typically have smaller brims.
Choose a material that matches your style. Bucket hats are made from many different types of materials. The material you choose depends on your individual style and the climate or temperature you intend to use your bucket hat.
- Nylon bucket hats are most often used during activities like fishing, camping, hiking etc.
- Cotton bucket hats work best in warmer temperatures.
- Denim bucket hats serve well in colder temperatures.
- Furry bucket hats are attention grabbers.
Bucket hats are available in almost any color or design you can imagine. Thus allowing you to express your own individuality.
- Solid color bucket hats can pull your outfit together.
- You can choose bucket hats with bright colors to abstract patterns.
- Using tie-dye bucket hats are real eye-catchers for casual outfits.
- Fashionable both indoors and outside, camouflage bucket hats are always in style.
Bucket hats can feature many brand logos if that’s your style.
If you’re looking for a more subtle style than a nostalgic bucket hat is the way to go.
Go to What Are Bucket Hats?